This is a compensated review by BlogHer and Tropicana.
I am currently taking part in the Tropicana Juicy Rewards Program. By taking one minute out of my day (literally), I enter codes from our Tropicana purchases and receive amazing discounts on Amusement Parks, Museums, Concerts and so much more! Click HERE to see our past family adventures.
For this post, I will share 3 of my favorite recipes and use Tropicana orange juice as an ingredient:
1) Paula Deen's Fruit Salad with Honey Dressing (via foodnetwork.com)
2) Orange Juice Chicken (via Maxienne @ allrecipies.com)
3) Orange Julius (via Robbie Rice @ recipezaar.com)
First things first, I just had to use a recipe from Paula because she is my absolute favorite person in the whole wide world! ;)
FRUIT SALAD WITH HONEY DRESSING: (click on recipe cards to enlarge)
This fruit salad is amazingly refreshing and delightful---just in time for summer! I omit the raisins (yuck)...
...and serve the salad over a bed of spinach leaves.
SO. TASTY! Try it and you won't be disappointed. Promise.
TROPICANA ORANGE JUICE CHICKEN:
This chicken is very light and juicy. The next time I make it, I will add several drops of salty soy sauce to compliment the tangy orange/brown sugar flavor. DELISH!
TROPICANA ORANGE JULIUS:
SOOOOOO cool and refreshing on a hot, Texas summer day! My eager, little taste-testers: Benjamin, Savannah, Andrew, and Ethan
Mr. Ben just couldn't get enough of the creamy, frothy goodness.
As our good friend "Backpack" would say: "Yum-yum-yum-yum-yum...delicioso!"
(Is it sad that I just quoted "Dora the Expolorer" on here?...Ummm, don't answer that. Mommy really needs to get out more!)
To register and start saving on Tropicana orange juice for YOUR very own OJ recipes go HERE !
Make sure and check back with the Steece family on our exciting adventures over the next few weeks as we take part in this awesome program! Only ONE ADVENTURE LEFT! My Tropicana Review Home Page
FREE 1 POINT CODE:
1. Go to http://www.tropicana.com/
2. Set-up your Tropicana Juicy Rewards account
3. Visit the "Enter Codes" page within the site and get started with:
*This one-time use code is valid for new accounts ONLY. Must be entered within 6 hours of creating your account.
To win a $50 VISA gift card from the lovely people at BlogHer, leave me a comment to let me know "If you could have ONE MORE MEAL for the rest of your life, what would it be?"
(Suz's answer: My Aunt Judy's Cheese Enchiladas & Spanish Rice; My Mom's Chicken Spaghetti & Mom's Steak Fingers; IN-N-OUT animal-style double-double burger; my Grandfather's oatmeal cookies; my Granny's Christmas caramel-pecan rolls, a homemade pie/cake of ANY kind! OMG. Getting hungry just thinking about it!...YOUR TURN!)
Contest dates: 6/1/10 to 6/14/10
- No duplicate comments.
- You may receive a 2nd entry by linking on twitter and leaving an additional comment with the link.
- You may receive a 3rd entry by blogging about this contest and leaving an additional comment with the link. - This giveaway is open to US Residents aged 18 and older
- Winners will be selected via random draw, and will notified by e-mail.
- You have 48 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
Check out the other BlogHer/Tropicana reviewers and enter for 7 other chances to win! BlogHer.com special offers page
I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review.