Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Week 2, Day 2- Crystal Light Water Way Challenge

This is a compensated review from BlogHer and Crystal Light Water Way Challenge

Hey, I’m taking the Crystal Light Water Way Challenge- check here for updates each day for the next two weeks and join me over on the Water Way Challenge group at BlogHer.

I am personally vowing to (1) drink 8 glasses of Crystal Light/water a day and (2) resist the urge to drink ANY sodas during the next TWO weeks!

---------------------------

Today I tried a new flavor:


I liked the Pomegranate Lemonade so much that I decided to try the Cherry Pomegranate--LOVED the fact that it gives a little boost to my immunity. It was okay--tastes like liquid jello...but the more I drank of it, the more I liked.

My favorites are still: Fruit Punch, Pomegranate Lemonade and Wild Strawberry. Maybe its just me, but after I drink the caffeinated Wild Strawberry--I have tons of energy! YOU try it and tell me what YOU think---is it all in my head? ;)


post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Wild Strawberry, and I love the energy it gives me!!

Erika said...

My fav so far too, co-workers know when I've been "drinking":) ha ha. I love your blog. I have twins...and think you're a saint!!!!!!!!!!
Erika