Monday, June 29, 2009

Week 2, Day 1- Crystal Light Water Way Challenge

This is a compensated review from BlogHer and Crystal Light Water Way Challenge

Hey, I’m taking the Crystal Light Water Way Challenge- check here for updates each day for the next two weeks and join me over on the Water Way Challenge group at BlogHer.

I am personally vowing to (1) drink 8 glasses of Crystal Light/water a day and (2) resist the urge to drink ANY sodas during the next TWO weeks!

---------------------------

Well, the past few days have been pretty rough. We spent the weekend in the hospital with my little girl. (Click HERE to read up on my main blog)

It was one of those weekends that just wears you out---mentally, emotionally, physically...Although I had the necessary tools to continue my Water Way Challenge (my nifty little Ziploc baggie full of Crystal Light singles)...I simply did not have the energy. However, I believe that had I been drinking enough water---it would have actually given me MORE energy!

Today, I resumed my 3 big bottles of water/Crystal Light and felt SO much more refreshed and re-energized. It is amazing what proper hydration can do for the body! I also tried out a new flavor over the weekend: White Peach Tea- skin essentials. I wasn't a huge fan---but only because I'm not big on tea flavored drinks to start with. However, if you like that sort of thing, I truly believe that you would enjoy the White Peach Tea....very refreshing and light. (Not to mention that its good for your skin!)

Hope you guys are doing well with your challenge! And don't forget to join me over at the BlogHer Water Way Group Forum to chit chat about how things are going. I'd love to hear from you!!!


post signature

No comments: