Friday, July 3, 2009

Week 2, Day 5- Crystal Light Water Way Challenge

This is a compensated review from BlogHer and Crystal Light Water Way Challenge

Hey, I’m taking the Crystal Light Water Way Challenge- check here for updates each day for the next two weeks and join me over on the Water Way Challenge group at BlogHer.

I am personally vowing to (1) drink 8 glasses of Crystal Light/water a day and (2) resist the urge to drink ANY sodas during the next TWO weeks!

---------------------------

WOOO HOOOO!!! I have made it through my two week Crystal Light Water Way Challenge and I am feeling great. Carbonated beverages are SUCH a thing of the past! I feel SO much healthier while drinking water constantly throughout the day...I really encourage you to start your own Water Way Challenge and to get started on a healthier life, a healthier YOU.

A quick recap of my favorite Crystal Light flavors:
1. FRUIT PUNCH
2. POMEGRANATE LEMONADE
3. WILD STRAWBERRY
4. RASPBERRY LEMONADE
5. CHERRY POMEGRANATE
6. SUNRISE ORANGE

...and this is only the beginning! I still have so many more to try. I absolutely LOVE mixing it up and trying new flavors. Are there any specific ones that are YOUR favorite that I haven't tried?

Good luck to you and your own water consumption, my fellow bloggie buddies! Hope you have as much fun incorporating water into your life as I do! :)
Blessings,

post signature

7 comments:

Amazing Greis said...

Good job! On your recommendation I purchased the fruit punch and Pomegranate Lemonade flavor's, can't wait to try them!!!

Laura said...

Cherry Pomegranate, hands down!

Leigha said...

I love the fruit punch! Yumm! Actually making a glass right now bc it sounds SO good!

I couldn't locate your email, I have a ? about your carseat covers... do you want an extra one? Email me if you do.

Unknown said...

my husband is OBSESSED With the cherry limeade flavor! my personal fav is orange sunrise though...SO refreshing :)

Vancouver Elerick's said...

Hi! I drink at least 1 gallon of water a day. Most of it is water flavored with crystal lite. I treat myself to 1 diet soda day. I have gotten so used to drinking lots of water if I don't get my usual intake (at least 64 oz a day) I get headaches and feel very dehydrated. Keep up the great work!!!
Jessica E.

p.s. I love the red flavors, but they tend to stain my teeth, so I usually mix a red one with early morning sunrise or lemonade.

Jess said...

I love the fruit punch! It's like kool aid for adults! The sunrise orange is great in the mornings though, you get to still feel like you had some orange juice.

Shawna said...

Very good! I also did this challenge and it really was neat to see how much of a diffrence drinkig water makes! I felt so much better!