Thursday, July 2, 2009

Week 2, Day 4- Crystal Light Water Way Challenge

This is a compensated review from BlogHer and Crystal Light Water Way Challenge

Hey, I’m taking the Crystal Light Water Way Challenge- check here for updates each day for the next two weeks and join me over on the Water Way Challenge group at BlogHer.

I am personally vowing to (1) drink 8 glasses of Crystal Light/water a day and (2) resist the urge to drink ANY sodas during the next TWO weeks!

---------------------------

Ahhhh....what a nice way to start the day! Pulling out of my garage with my Sunrise Orange Crystal Light---how appropriate.


I'm going to need to stay well hydrated to shuffle four toddlers in and out of the burb with the smoldering Texas heat beating down on me. GOODNESS GRACIOUS! I think I'm losing more water from sweat than I'm putting back in to my body! But back to the Orange flavor--I really like it. It was very refreshing and reminded me of a watered down Sunny "D".

I've got one more day to document my Water Way Challenge, here, on my review blog---but I feel confident in knowing that I will continue to make a daily choice to drink more water. This weekend we will very busy, but I have every intention of reaching my 8 glasses of water/day quota! In fact, I keep my little Crystal Light singles in my purse for easy access when I'm out and about! I should start making the tubs of Crystal Light in one of my pitchers to keep around the house. However, I really like the versatility of changing up the flavors each time I make a new bottle. Keeps it fun, fresh, and exciting for my taste buds.


post signature

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Ok so I have joined this challenge as well and I LOVE the Pomegranate Lemonade, Wild Strawberry, Fruit Punch and I just found Citrus Splash Focus(which also has caffeine)and it is really good!